Grande Hot Springs Resort is the place to stay in the scenic Grande Rhonde Valley of northeast Oregon. We’re situated 8 miles south of downtown La Grande.
– We are open for RV Stays, overnight & monthly.
– With 100 RV spaces available, we are spacing people apart & following CDC cleaning guidelines.
– RV’s must be self contained, as our public restrooms are closed.
– The office is closed to the public.
– Registration & payment are available through our walk-up window & our after-hours registration area.
– Our tent camping is closed until further notice.
– Our public soaking pools are OPEN to overnight guests only.
– Soaking Pools are Open reduced hours from 9am to 5pm.
– Passes are required for the Adults Only Twilight Soak from 9pm to 11pm and available upon request.
– The yurts with private soaking are still available through Airbnb.
Our facilities will impress you, with 100 grassy, pull-thru sites, 30 & 50 amp service, tent sites, sparkling clean resort-style restrooms and much more.The perfect stop on your vacation!
Grande Hot Springs Resort is the perfect destination for all types of travelers and offers offers you clean and comfortable RV and tent site accommodations. Our Warm Soaking Pool & Hot Soaking Pool are available to all registered guests (which is open seasonally May to September, and sometimes longer/call for availability). Both soaking pools are now OPEN to overnight guests.
We have two Yurts with private soaking tubs, available year-round. We also have a vintage Airstream Trailer available for over-night stays during the summer months.
Conveniently located beside historic Hot Lake Springs as well as on the Oregon Trail, the park is only a short drive from downtown La Grande and Union. Open year-round, it is also a great place to be if your desire is to explore Anthony Lakes or the Eagle Cap Wilderness Area of Wallowa County. Stay here once and you will always remember Grande Hot Springs Resort as your home-away-from-home in La Grande.
Tent sites include use of the pool, spa, bathrooms, showers, and wifi access.
Our fully outfitted Oregon-made 16′ Yurts are a great lodging option. Your stay includes: bedding, towels, coffee, a fridge, heat & AC, private hot springs soaking, and full access to resort amenities.
90 foot long pull through sites with 50amp(220v) electrical service, water, & sewer.
90 foot long pull through sites with 30amp(110v) electrical service, water, & sewer.
Airstream Rental is Here!
This vintage Airstream is be available for overnight lodging with accommodations for 2 people. Featuring upgraded electric heat, new air conditioning, and 2 flat panel smart tv’s, this is a great way to stay in the La Grande area!2nd Dec. 2016
Northwood RV Owners Association Rally
Hosted by Northwood Manufacturing & organized by NROA, the annual rally drew over 144 participants from as far away as Florida and Canada in 2017. Delayed until September 2020 due to COVID-19.